Please do not hesitate to contact Danièle with your questions about her coaching courses.
Group courses are scheduled as noted online. Contact Danièle for late registrations.
One-on-one coaching, “Embracing Your Destiny” sessions are scheduled on a person-by-person basis.
All courses require:
- Active Registration
- Stable internet connection for Skype Sessions
- I have 17 years of professional experience in non-governmental organizations and 12 years as a Professional Coach Practitioner.
- Certified Coach by Coach Adadémie Paris, 2010
- Certified C.O.F. (Cultural Orientations Framework) Coach ROSINSKI & COMPANY Paris, 2014
- Member of EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council)
- Friend of Sapphire Leadership Group and teacher in Sapphire Leadership Training Center
Dignity Life Coaching
I accompany any person desiring to concretize a personal project within the framework of a change of life, in the search of an improvement. Coaching is done within a professional context that includes respect for your individuality and my values which are:
Motivation: by offering you the opportunity of another perspective or angle.
Usefulness: by putting my skills, knowledge and experience at your service.
Creativity: by selecting for you the tools most adapted to your path towards the targeted objective.
My practice integrates a variety of tools from spiritual, psychological and systemic approaches. I combine rigor and gentleness in an approach that respects the delicate balance of human systems.
My coaching is part of a project of growth of the person and the development of his potential. I consider the globality of the human being, spirit, soul, and body.
My coaching in 5 verbs
1 – Getting out of your comfort zone
2 – Experiment with new ways of understanding situations
3 – Evaluate the result obtained in relation to the expected result
4 – Validate a strategy, a way of being, a know-how
5 – Updating behaviors, abilities, beliefs and needs regularly in order to put them to good use
My key word: Respect
There is a balance to be found between self-assertion and consent to the constraints inherent in any environment. It is a saving discipline that liberates self-esteem.