Out of Shame Into Dignity II
Shame is a useful emotion but when it is uncontrollable, it can be dangerous.
Like all emotions, shame has a function: it helps us to remember that there are rules and standards to respect.
All emotions can get out of control. For example, fear can turn into a fear disease called a “phobia”. Shame, too, can get out of hand. We don’t have a specific name for these “shame diseases”. I call it toxic shame.
Toxic shame eats away at a person from the inside out and affects every aspect of their life. Many people are not even aware of what they are feeling, and of those who are, many are unable to verbalize it clearly and understand it.
The consequences of such education are often devastating and long-lasting. The most common problems a person with these experiences faces are guilt and false responsibility, a constant sense of emptiness and dissatisfaction, self-neglect, self-effacement, self-destruction, social anxieties, interpersonal problems, chronic isolation and difficulty trusting, but also toxic or unhealthy relationships and difficulty setting boundaries.
Toxic shame illegally settles in our spirit, neurons, brain, thoughts, soul and body.
- Required Listening (Click the album and book titles below to purchase)
Nurturing Your Spirit Basic Seminar CD: Your spirit should be stronger than your soul and able to impact your soul and body. Here are tools for engaging the spirit in transformational ways.
Deliverance From Mental Turmoil And Blockages: This album provides teaching and deliverance prayer regarding the Queen of Heaven, who exacerbates the feeling of abandonment, and about the Antichrist spirit.
Doing Deliverance On Your Brain: Deliverance for your brain needs different tools. This album shows the theory, then allows you to witness three live demos, with remarkable results.
- Required Reading: Terror to Grace by Dan Smyne
Please note: If you purchase this course and have NOT fulfilled the prerequisites by the beginning of the first class, you will be removed from the course and charged a 20% penalty.
- What landed as an applicable concept for you while reading the book “Terror to Grace”?
- False responsibility and toxic guilt are two elements that often go hand in hand with chronic shame.
- Shedding shame and overcoming fear of failure
- Beliefs that can cloud your spirit
- God wants to builds his fortress of justice in your spirit to cancel out the generational sins and iniquities and render them powerless.
- Forgiveness will reconcile you with yourself.
- Our emotions have the same color as our spirit
- I am responsible for ensuring that my perceptions, paradigms, and beliefs are accurate.
- Inner security is a reality in which we are called to live.
- The feeling of inner calm, deep stability and certainty that nothing threatens my spirit soul and body coherence
Between classes you can email a request for up to four, 60-minute private sessions via Skype with Daniele
Time & Dates
Classes will start on Sunday August 7 at 3 PM CET Central European Time and will last 90 minutes via Skype
- August 7, 2022
- August 21, 2022
- September 04, 2022
- September 18, 2022
- October 02, 2022
Embrace Your Destiny: An Independent Study
The meaning we give to a situation depends on how we look at it. We are more often hurt by our personal interpretation of offenses than by the events themselves.
This course is designed to be highly personalized.
It consists of a series of eight individual coaching calls that can be spaced out over a period of time that matches the pace of your progress.
We’ll set course goals, then build on what you already know with personalized strategies tailored to niche issues.
There is no promise that we will find all the answers you need, and we certainly won’t explore everything there is to know, especially because I don’t know everything there is to know!