Reconciling With Your French Roots
Why redeem our generational lineage?
Have you had deliverance based on generational issues? Perhaps you found some idiots?
Don’t we all find some?
But have you accidentally rejected the treasures of idiots, with their creatures and demons?
Consider the Sunday school version of Korah. He was such an idiot that Moses killed him in an unusual way: the earth opened up and swallowed him and his buddies.
Stiff. Rough. Unambiguous. The idiot was swallowed up. End of the story? Or not?
Let’s see another variation on the theme.
Korah had a governmental anointing. Moses, not so much. The inefficiency of the early Hebrew government whispered, grumbling at Korah for not running the government with excellence.
Korah did not have the finesse that Moses’ father-in-law had in confronting Moses administrative ineptitude. Hence the rough confrontation, and the brutal end of many lives. But not the end of the story, for Moses openly noted that God did not erase this family line.
– “The earth split open and swallowed them up with Korah on the day all his followers perished in the fire which devoured the two hundred and fifty men. Thus they served as an example. But the sons of Korah did not die.”
You see, this governmental anointing was very important to God. The first generation neglected it, because Korah didn’t have enough character to handle the anointing. But seven generations later, another Levite, Samuel, was raised by God and given the prodigious task of managing Israel’s transition from one form of government to another, and then from the first dynasty to the second.
He was inspired by the anointing of his ancestor, mixed with his own high character, to deal with the problems of the present, while redeeming the treasure that God had placed in the family line in the past.
David recognized the character and passion of the sons of Korah and set them as guardians of the holiness of the Tabernacle in Jerusalem and eventually the Temple.
A few generations later, some of the “Sons of Korah” wrote eleven Psalms. This package of eleven is marinated in a spiritual understanding of God’s government that is remarkable in its depth and astonishing in its eloquence.
Here are some fragments.
– « As the deer pants after the streams, so my soul pants after you, O God.
God is our refuge and strength, a very helpful help when in trouble.
O clap your hands, all you people, shout to God with the voice of triumph.
Great is the Lord, and greatly praised in the city of our God, on the mountain of his holiness. »
And the most majestic of all, Psalm 45.
– For the music director. To the tune of “Lis” (certainly a melody) of the sons of Korah, a wedding song. “My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for the king; my tongue is the pen of a skilled writer. You are the most excellent of men and your lips have been anointed with grace, since God has blessed you forever. Gird up your sword at your side, O mighty one ; clothe yourself in splendour and majesty. In your majesty, go victoriously forth in the name of truth, humility and justice ; let your right hand display impressive deeds. Let your sharp arrows pierce the hearts of the king’s enemies; let the nations fall under your feet. Your throne, O God, shall endure forever and ever; a sceptre of justice shall be the sceptre of your kingdom. You love righteousness and hate wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your fellows by anointing you with the oil of joy. All your robes are perfumed with myrrh, aloes and cassia ; from palaces adorned with ivory the music of strings makes you rejoice.”
Korah was a foolish man, who had an anointing, but no character. It cost him dearly.
But God so loved his governmental anointing, that He redeemed it in successive generations and gave it back to the world as a lasting treasure.
So about those idiots in our family lineages…
Is there any chance that God would want to redeem the treasure that those lineages carried, to bring them back to life in you and in your seed?
I hope something will work for you. We will all be addressing this in our course
“RECONCILING WITH YOUR FRENCH ROOTS”.
Past, Present and Future – Megan’s Testimony
The journey of reconciling with my French roots began many years ago and Danièle has walked through much of it with me. I began by forgiving the nation for the persecution of the Huguenots, who were my ancestors. Danièle crafted blessings for my spirit that brought together her earned authority and passion for reconciliation, and they landed very deeply. But she took it a step further and prayed for full release of the treasures that God had placed within my family line. My spirit just leapt with joy every time we got together to pray. Often times I could feel or see myself in different periods of history, and I know that her prayers were weaving together the broken threads of my generational heritage.
Recently, I had a special celebration to mark my full emotional and spiritual connection to my French roots. Not only was she a part of it, she played a significant role in getting me there! I know that accessing this facet of my generational treasures is crucial to walking in my design, and I owe Danièle a huge debt of gratitude.”
Sapphire Leadership Group, LLC South Carolina USA www.TheSLG.com
The prerequisites for this course are listed below.
- Active subscription to the Sapphire Blessings App (you sign up through Google Play or Apple App Store)
- Computer or phone access to Skype and a good internet connection. Send a friend request to: sanou423 .
Required listening and reading
The Redemptive Gifts of Individuals – Arthur Burk
Trauma Bonds to Time – Arthur Burk
Psalms 5, Psalms 84 and I Corinthians 2:11
Please note: If you purchase this course and have NOT fulfilled the prerequisites by the beginning of the first class, you will be removed from the course and charged a 20% penalty.
Time & Dates
All calls will be via Skype. Class will be taught in French with English translation. Classes are on Sundays at 5PM CET.
SESSION # 1: Explore the impact of the blessings
SESSION # 2: 7 Foundational points for reconciliation
SESSION # 3: Explore and address obstacles to reconciliation
SESSION # 4: Prayer for full release of general inheritance
SESSION # 5: Debrief and closing blessings
Oct 22 – Nov 26
Reconciling & Cleansing Your Huguenot Roots
This is the time chosen by God to release the blessings that belong to the descendants of the Huguenots. God wants to heal the descendants of the Huguenots from the traumas related to the times of persecutions suffered by the Huguenots such as torture, galleys, imprisonment, killing and other traumas.
- Session 1: October 22 – Explore the impact of your generational blessings
- Session 2: October 29 – We will see how the trauma of time has affected our spirit and our relationship with God the Father
- Session 3: November 5 – In partnership with the Holy Spirit, we will explore and address the obstacles in your spirit that stand in the way of reconciliation with God the Father.
- Session 4: November 12 – We will continue to explore and address obstacles to reconciliation in your spirit
- Session 5: November 19 – Prayer for the complete liberation of the immense heritage of God the Father for the descendants of Huguenots
- Session 6: November 26 – Debrief and closing blessings
New Dates TBD
Out of Shame Into Dignity II
Shame is a useful emotion but when it is uncontrollable, it can be dangerous.
- What landed as an applicable concept for you while reading the book “Terror to Grace”?
- False responsibility and toxic guilt are two elements that often go hand in hand with chronic shame.
- Shedding shame and overcoming fear of failure
- Beliefs that can cloud your spirit
- God wants to builds his fortress of justice in your spirit to cancel out the generational sins and iniquities and render them powerless.
- Forgiveness will reconcile you with yourself.
- Our emotions have the same color as our spirit
- I am responsible for ensuring that my perceptions, paradigms, and beliefs are accurate.
- Inner security is a reality in which we are called to live.
- The feeling of inner calm, deep stability and certainty that nothing threatens my spirit soul and body coherence
Embrace Your Destiny: An Independent Study
The meaning we give to a situation depends on how we look at it. We are more often hurt by our personal interpretation of offenses than by the events themselves.
This course is designed to be highly personalized.
It consists of a series of eight individual coaching calls that can be spaced out over a period of time that matches the pace of your progress.
We’ll set course goals, then build on what you already know with personalized strategies tailored to niche issues.
There is no promise that we will find all the answers you need, and we certainly won’t explore everything there is to know, especially because I don’t know everything there is to know!